I wanted to add some colour to the engine bay without over doing it. I've seen some people paint their engine covers but I think ALL blue would be too much (especially with the silicone hoses)
I decided to go with this
I don't know which was a bigger task, masking up or trying to match the colour
One job I've been meaning to do was rust treat the boot floor. Having seen that area when the Scorpion exhaust was fitted I knew something had to be done.
The biggest challenge was finding time inbetween the wintery showers, not having a car port/garage/unit really does make things interesting this time of year
I started off with a wire brush over the areas to remove the loose corrosion, followed by a coat of Hammerite Kurust
Next was 2 coats of Zinc primer
Finished off with 2 coats of Comma Underbody seal